Monday, March 26, 2012

Short Funny Quotes

1- Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

2- The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

3- The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

4- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

5- There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

6- "Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

7- The road to success is always under construction.

8- When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

9- If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

10- Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.